When was the last time you had a risk assessment test done on your network? HIPAA has a very specific outline of how your information should be protected. Our team will do the legwork to help you keep your healthcare IT systems secure and up-to-date.
We can help you navigate, institute and maintain the privacy and security of your patients’ information and records. From group and permission policies to encrypted backups, we have the knowledge and expertise to help:
- Privacy of all medical records (PPI)
- Security of protected health information in electronic form (PHI)
- Administrative simplification of electronic data
Health Data Protection
Data breaches in the healthcare industry are not unheard of and some bad actors target healthcare organizations specifically. We know that protecting your patients’ data is paramount, which is why we offer a full suite of healthcare data security services to keep you protected.
- Anti-virus and malware protection
- 24/7 device and network monitoring
- Web security
- Next generation firewall
- Breach prevention
We’ll help you with the preparation and best practices to comply with ICD-10 and help you make the transition to ICD-11.
GP IT Consulting
How can technology help you to make your patient experience, level of care, and ease of use more efficient? As part of our healthcare managed IT services, we can help you with your everyday technology needs and work with you to identify ways to optimize your network.
- Policy and procedure review
- Billing optimization
- Industry-specific software knowledge
- Network efficiency
- Electronic records consulting